Trilha: That Thing You Do! - The Wonders

.



♫ You doing that thing you do / Breaking my heart into a million pieces / Like you always do / And you don't mean to be cruel / You never even knew about the heartache / I've been going through / And I tried and tried to forget you, girl / But it's just so hard to do / Everytime you do that thing you do.

I know all the games you play / And I'm gonna find a way to let you know / That you'll be mine someday / 'Cause we could be happy, can't you see? /  If you'd only let me be the one to hold you / And keep you here with me / Cause I try and try to forget you, girl / But it's just so hard to do / Everytime you do that thing you do.

I don't ask a lot, girl (I don't ask a lot) / But I know one thing for sure (Know one thing for sure) / It's the love that I haven't got, girl / And I just can't take it anymore (Woah!!) / 'Cause we could be happy, can't you see? / If you'd only let me be the one to hold you / And keep you here with me.

'Cause it hurts me so just to see you go / Around with someone new / And if I know you, you're doing that thing / Everyday just doing that thing / I can't take you doing that thing you do 


The Wonders - O Sonho Não Acabou (That Thing You Do, de Tom Hanks, EUA, 1996).




3 comentários:

  1. Sem dúvida, uma das melhores bandas fictícias já feitas =P

    Abs

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Também adoro o filme e as músicas da melhor banda de todos os tempos que nunca existiu! haha

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...