Trilha: The Blower's Daughter - Closer

.



♫ And so it is / Just like you said it would be / Life goes easy on me / Most of the time / And so it's / The shorter story / No love, no glory / No hero in her sky / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes...
And so it is / Just like you said it should be / We'll both forget the breeze / Most of the time / And so it's / The colder water / The blower's daughter / The pupil in denial / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes off you / I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you? / Did I say that I want to / Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off you / I can't take my mind off you / I can't take my mind off you  /I can't take my mind off you / I can't take my mind off you / I can't take my mind... / My mind... my mind... / 'til I find somebody new 
Música de Damien Rice.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...