Trilha: Can't take my eyes off of you

.


♫ You're just too good to be true / can't take my eyes off of you / You'd be like heaven to touch / I wanna hold you so much / At long last love has arrived / and I thank God I'm alive / You're just too good to be true / can't take my eyes off of you / Pardon the way that I stare, / there's nothing else to compare / The sight of you leaves me weak / there are no words left to speak / But if you feel like I feel, / please let me know that  it's real / You're just too good to be true, / can't take my eyes off of you. / I love you baby and if it's quite all right, / I need you baby to warm the lonely nights / I love you baby trust in me when I say / Oh pretty baby don't bring me down I pray / Oh pretty baby now that I found you, stay / And let me love you baby, let me love you. ♪ 

♥ Te amo minha Aline. =]

1 comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...