Trilha: Pet Sematary - Frankenweenie

.


♫ Under the arc of a weather stain boards / Ancient goblins, and warlords / Come out of the ground, not making a sound / The smell of death is all around / And the night when the cold wind blows / No one cares, nobody knows.

I don't want to be buried in a Pet Cemetery / I don't want to live my life again / I don't want to be buried in a Pet Cemetery / I don't want to live my life again.

Follow Victor to the sacred place / This ain't a dream, I can't escape / Molars and fangs, the clicking of bones / Spirits moaning among the tombstones / And the night, when the moon is bright / Someone cries / something ain't right / The moon is full, the air is still / All of a sudden I feel a chill / Victor is grinning, flesh rotting away / Skeletons dance / I curse this day / And the night when the wolves cry out / Listen close and you can hear me shout.

I don't want to be buried in a Pet Cemetery / I don't want to live my life again / I don't want to be buried in a Pet Cemetery / I don't want to live my life again, oh no, oh no / I don't want to live my life again, oh no, oh oh / I don't want to live my life again, oh no no no / I don't want to live my life again, oh oh ♪


Frankenweenie  
(de Tim Burton, EUA, 2012) 
Estreia dia 02 de novembro no Brasil.

"Pet Sematary", regravada por Plain White T's.



Veja mais de Frankenweenie: Tim Burton de volta aos bons tempos?

4 comentários:

  1. 12 de Novembro ?? Já estreiou já .. foi dia 02 de novembro. Acho que vc errou na data amigo.

    Eu até ja vi o filme >)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Opa, você tá certo amigo! Falha nossa! =]

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Trilha ótima e filme ótimo, Tim Burton conseguiu voltar a o que era nas épocas de estranho mundo de Jack e Edward mãos de tesouras.

    http://estacaoliteraria.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...