Trilha: Adele - Skyfall 007

.


♫ This is the end / Hold your breath and count to ten / Feel the Earth move and then / Hear my heart burst again / For this is the end / I’ve drowned and dreamed this moment / So overdue, I owe them / Swept away, I’m stolen  

Let the sky fall, and it crumbles / We will stand tall / And face it all / Together / Let the sky fall, and it crumbles / We will stand tall / And face it all together / Let the sky fall

Skyfall is where we start / A thousand miles and poles apart / Where worlds collide and days are dark / You may have my number / You can take my name / But you’ll never have my hear

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles / We will stand tall / And face it all / Together / Let the sky fall, and it crumbles / We will stand tall / And face it all together / Let the sky fall

Where you go, I go / What you see, I see / I know I’ll never be / Without the securities / And your loving arms / Keeping me from harm / Put your hand in my hand / And we’ll stand

Let the sky fall, when it crumbles / We will stand tall / And face it all / Together / Let the sky fall, when it crumbles / We will stand tall / And face it all / Together / As sky falls / Let the sky fall / We will stand tall / As sky falls 



007 Operação Skyfall 
(de Sam Mendes, EUA/Reino Unido, 2012)
Estreia dia 26 de Outubro no Brasil

"Skyfall", de Adele.


2 comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...