Trilha: All Star - Shrek

.

♫ Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me / I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed / She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb / In the shape of an "L" on her forehead / Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming / Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running / Didn't make sense not to live for fun / Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb / So much to do so much to see / So what's wrong with taking the back streets / You'll never know if you don't go / You'll never shine if you don't glow / Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play / Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid / And all that glitters is gold / Only shooting stars break the mold.
.
It's a cool place and they say it gets colder / You're bundled up now but wait 'til you get older / But the meteor men beg to differ / Judging by the hole in the satellite picture / The ice we skate is getting pretty thin / The waters getting warm so you might as well swim / My world's on fire how about yours / That's the way I like it and I never get bored / Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play / Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid / And all that glitters is gold / Only shooting stars break the mold.
.
Somebody once asked could you spare some change for gas / I need to get myself away from this place / I said yep what a concept / I could use a little fuel myself / And we could all use a little change / Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming / Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running / Didn't make sense not to live for fun / Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb / So much to do so much to see / So what's wrong with taking the back streets / You'll never know if you don't go / You'll never shine if you don't glow. 





Shrek (de Andrew Adamson e Vicky Jenson, EUA, 2001).
"All Star", música de Smash Mouth.




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...