Trilha: Over The Love - O Grande Gatsby

.
Música:
Over The Love
(de Florence and The Machine)

Filme:
O Grande Gatsby
(The Great Gatsby, de Baz Luhrmann)

O filme estreia dia 07 de junho. 

Confira o trailer de O Grande Gatsby.

No fim do post, todas as faixas presentes na trilha sonora do filme.




Ever since I was a child / I've turned it all in my mind / I sang by the piano to my yellow dress and / Cried and cried and cried / I don't want to see what I've seen / To undo what has been done / Turn off all the lights / Let the morning come / Come / Love is green light in my eyes / And my lover of my mind / And I'll sing from the piano / Tear my yellow dress and / Crying and crying, crying / Over the love of you

All this champagne drunken home / Against the current oh, oh / Everybody see I love him / Cause it's a feeling that you get / When the afternoon is set / On the bridge into the city / I don't want to see what I've seen / To undo what has been done / Turn off all the lights / Let the morning come /  Love is green light in my eyes / And my lover of my mind / And I'll sing from the piano / Tear my yellow dress and / Crying and crying, crying / Over the love of you

Cause you're a hard soul to save / With an ocean in the way / But I'll get around it / I'll get around it / Cause you're a hard soul to save / With an ocean in the way / But I'll get around it / Love is green light in my eyes / And my lover of my mind / And I'll sing from the piano / Tear my yellow dress and / Crying, crying, crying / Over the love of you

Crying, crying, crying / Over the love of you / Crying, crying, crying / Over the love of you / Crying, crying, crying / Over the love of you /  I can see the green light / I can see it in your eyes / I can see the green light / I can see it in your eyes / I can see the green light / I can  see it in your eyes / I can see the green light / I can see it in your eyes

Confira o álbum, com todas as faixas:

01. Jay-Z – “$100 Bill” 
02. Beyoncé & Andre 3000 – “Back To Black”
03. will.iam. – “Bang Bang”
04. Fergie, Q-Tip, & GoonRock – “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody” 
05. Lana Del Rey – “Young And Beautiful”
06. Bryan Ferry With The Bryan Ferry Orchestra – “Love Is The Drug”
07. Florence + The Machine – “Over The Love”
08. Coco O. – “Where The Wind Blows”
09. Emeli Sandé & The Bryan Ferry Orchestra – “Crazy in Love”
10. The XX – “Together”
11. Gotye – “Hearts A Mess”
12. Jack White – “Love Is Blindness”
13. Nero – “Into The Past”
14. Sia – “Kill and Run”

A trilha sonora completa de O Grande Gatsby pode ser ouvida no site da rádio NPR.


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...